Want to find something?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two in a day, I must be on a row!

Two posts today, you must be thinking I have lots on my mind or something like that, but not really. I sort of cheated with the other. I started writing it a long time ago and didn't really finished until now. But this one is brand new!

Ok, so I'm a week away from school, and guess what? I don't want to leave. Well parts of me want to, because I want to see my friends and stuff, but even that part is having it's doubts... It's all the drama of last semester, taking it toll on me. I decided I won't give myself out completely this time around, I must keep something of me for myself and learn to be selfish for a while. It's the only way to keep my sanity sort of intact. It will be hard, but it's fair... And I also decided, and it pains me so much to say this, to grow up. At least try. Being childish and making fun of everything else is cool and all, but so far it has only brought me grief and heartache, and I can't take that anymore. I guess it's like impossible for me to stop joking around and being goofy every so often. But at least I can learn new jokes or something... We'll see.

No comments: