Want to find something?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Keeping Promises and Football

So I said I was going to blog everyday until it becomes a habit, and that's what I'm doing. In a normal person's eyes nothing too overly exciting happened today, but they were exciting happenings for me. First I was out all the morning, went to the store and it wasn't that horrible, because I had stuff to do. Then I went to the mall, just to the bank and supermarket and then to Mickey D's to get some fries and then came back to my house. My brother came from school, and he went to his SAT classes (stupid if you ask me) and then I went to pick him up. We had Chinese and then I talked to one of my sorority sisters, who I miss like crazy. Also I found an amazing song that I can't stop singing...

But this is not a diary, so I should not discuss my day to day activities... But I guess that's what I promised in the description... Whatever, I'm going to talk about the World Cup. I can't wait! I'm so excited, it's not even funny. I finished my online album today, and it's the only thing people talk about here, so it just all helps build up the expectation. Obviously I'm supporting my two countries in it, even if the odds of Honduras going far are very slim, but one can still hope... I trust Spain will make it far, but my dad doesn't agree (he is a pessimist). But like I always say, we'll see, we'll see.

No comments: