Want to find something?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm trying to keep my promise to write more often, and so far it's almost working. One day I'll write something every week or maybe everyday, hopefully. OK, last days of high school and everything will change dramatically in less than two months, and it already started to change.
My mom and my grandparents left today for Mexico they'll be there until June 14th and least. My grandpa's getting operated, heart surgery and I'm worried. He's going to the best hospital for any heart procedure in Latin America, but still. Besides the operation and everything, my mom will miss my graduation and it will be a memorable thing because I'm the third best student in my class and I will, hopefully, get some really cool awards and also I do things in the ceremony, mostly stand there looking pretty. ;)
On top of everything else I'm also not going to Spain this year, it's not confirmed yet but looks like it more every day, and that's not good. My grandpa's not so healthy anymore and I fear every year will be the last, and what if this is the last? What if I don't see him? I get very depressed of only thinking about it, on the bright side I think I can escape Ohio for a while and go to Spain, but I'll need to save a lot of money to do that... Doesn't really matter, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it with my salary...

No comments: