Want to find something?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow, I didn't remember I had this blogg... Opps! Ok, I now promise to write more in this blog and narrate what is like being a International freshman at The College of Wooster, Ohio. Classes start August 25, so in the mean time, I will tell you about my last days as a Senior... So sad! I'm going to miss my classmates so much, they are the next best thing to my family. I will also miss my school, my teachers, my country and the most of all, my family... But now is not the time to talk about that...
Ok, so, I'm currently in the last stage of my Senior year, it's been pretty hectic lately and we have had a lot of things to do (dinner, Twin Day, tests, etc.) Besides the general Senior stress, I happen to be part of the Math club and this, my friends, is math season. We are all getting ready for the national Math Olympics in San Pedro Sula and for that we need to take an absurd amount of tests every single day, so that the teachers can decide who is going exactly (the test results generally make all the difference.) I am going, so it's a relief in a way, but there is still a lot of work I need to do in order to be ready and win this thing...
On other note, I already met some of my soon-to-be classmates at Wooster, they all seem nice people and I can't wait to meet them all in person...

No comments: